Hi there.. After a year plus of not blogging, is anyone still reading this?
Anyway, a quick update from me to you..
French Open is on! Root for Nadal! <3
World Cup will be here soooooooooooon.. How awesome eh?
I'm doing fine with my studies.. It's more work compared to last year but less than primary school's work in Choong Hua.. I can't seem to maintain an average of A in my studies :( so I have to work extra hard to beat them Aussies..
I'm guessing all of you are studying now.. Hope that you guys are doing fine in your new schools with your new friends.. Don't forget me! :*
Signing off to study for my Chemistry test,
Esther.
Thursday, June 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

of course we havent forgotten you
ReplyDeletejust almost
you did reminded us just at the right time
i miss the time we spent together in banting
will be looking real forward for your homecoming
please do keep us updated with this blog as the platform
just went through the last few blog posts
the heart shaped paper piece was indeed a great gift!!!
and it was memorable!
love ya so much!!!
Haha esther you are lucky i haven't deleted your blog link. Don't worry we will not forget your footprints of spams in our fb statuses and etc. By the way i used to play CS too, looking forward into pawning you!
ReplyDeleteTake care and best of luck in your studies ya.