NOTE: A LADY IN HER FORTIES!!
CHECK OUT HER HEELS AND HER BAG!
PS: She always use that bag, trust me, I know, I see her all the time.

Two of my exercise in Chemistry..


The presents I get from my accounting teacher, Simon..

The difference between the bus tickets in Malaysia and Australia..

The fruits I see in the market..
Carrots with the leafy things still on.. XD

Brussel sprouts, if I remember correctly..

WALNUTS!!

I don't know what..

I don't know what either.. =/

These are the things I find weird here in Australia, well not the bus tickets! XD

zzz..hahahaha..
ReplyDeletey so funny 1..
ur chemistry syllabus so funny and interesting ler..the elements de u draw self?the body size and inside de what mean?i just understand the hand there...haha
ReplyDeletenow u is the account pro in AUS..geng..so cute ur teacher..
bus ticket...lolx^^
ahgal^^
seh seh 1..australia..
ReplyDeletethe chem syllabus is the 1st 20 elements.. all the characteristics..
no. of protons.. valence electrons.. ....@_@...
hi...esther long time no chat oso le...
ReplyDeletethose thg i dun think weird la...
coz if every vegetables in market i see i oso feel weird de... coz nvr see bfore ma only put inside the stomache... haha...
lolx
ReplyDeleteur chemistry syllabus reali funny~
haha...the chemistry really cute..
ReplyDeleteso interesting o...^^
and i nt understand the fiz pic..
the lady d..
wat is tat o?
and ur teacher simon..
haha...so nice o..
go chop 1...
^^
the 1st one.. a woman in her forties.. wear like that and that kind of hairstyles.. go work lerh.. sot de..
ReplyDeletei see the vege vy cute, so take photos!! XD
lol..=.=
ReplyDeleteesther...tat chemis..nw oni i noe tat is bout 20 elements..=.=
so funny n cute jor
haha
eh...ur chem syllabus so seh de ar...lolx...merry men of matterdom<<
ReplyDeletewe at here de chemistry syllabus is "miserable lessons with V"
hahaha..
ReplyDeleteicic^^
esther!!!!
ReplyDeletehalo!!
haha!!
ur chemistry so funny and seem like very easy de?!
cheap la...
easy job...
and the penguin on the accounting paper very cute la
bt i gt it since i was 3 years old!!!
blek!!
sumore ya,
the phpto of friuts and veget rilly lame la...
bt quite cute too.
and i cant blive tat u still keep d bus ticket....
so touch....
and WU LIAO!!!
haha...
bt australia 1 more " standard"
2day is zhen feng bufday!!
ang my bufday on 26 mac !!!!!
muz remember ya!! xD
wish u all the best,
ur "kai" sis
haha..
ReplyDeletequite easy la chem.. but next semester will learn harder things le..
XD
gambateh in ur exams o!!
will remember ur bday de la!!
<3
Esther
Hi Esther, long time no see le!~
ReplyDeleteHehe... seems like u are living nice in aus ler...
Wow, australia's chem syllabus so creative...
Lol, 1st 20 elements become some thin, normal, and fat guys... I think that will make u all study become more interesting... Haha
Take care ya.
walao,realy cute le,ur chemistry exercise.....
ReplyDelete