Saturday, January 17, 2009

The most expensive haircut.. D:


I had the most expensive haircut today!  D:  RM39 for haircut, hair wash, movie=Rambo, a wide selections of english songs, and AN HOUR WORTHS OF HAIR ADVICE!  >_<

I know that I had a bad dye job done last week but WHY DOES EVERYONE HAVE TO MENTION IT TO ME!?!  I have dry hair, lots of white hair....  T_T



But it was an experience I rather enjoyed!  Worth my time, I guess.  :)  And my hair looks kind of different now!  Cute  xD



Sorry, I have an obsession with bunnehs now! 



6 comments:

  1. ops..i terbalik my comment ler..
    haha..
    nvm..
    u become more leng lui ler..
    in picture la..
    haha..
    havent meet u..
    XD..
    miss u alot ~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice..
    cute ler..
    wakaka

    ReplyDelete
  3. esther..my 影响so big..!!
    i just say wan c oni..u str8 upload..
    wahaha....
    nice le!!..like me..so beau..wakaka..

    ReplyDelete
  4. wah!! ther~ ur hairstyle nice ler,bt rely expensive lar,hehe

    ReplyDelete